These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: William Grant & Sons UK Limited, Form 1, 17 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9XA.
1. Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over, except employees of the promoter (William Grant & Sons Limited), their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Internet access required. Purchase of promotional bottle required.
3. Promotion Period:
a. Main Promotion Period: 00:01 GMT on 13 March 2023 until 23:59 BST on 31 December 2023; and
b. Weekly Promotion Period: 00:01 on 13 March 2023 until 23:59 on 31 July 2023, with separate weekly draw periods as set out below:
|Week Reference (each a “Weekly Promotion”)
|00:01 on 13 March 2023
|23:59 on 19 March 2023
|00:00 on 20 March 2023
|23:59 on 26 March 2023
|00:00 on 27 March 2023
|23:59 on 2 April 2023
|00: 00 on 3 April 2023
|23:59 on 9 April 2023
|00:00 on 10 April 2023
|23:59 on 16 April 2023
|00:00 on 17 April 2023
|23:59 on 23 April 2023
|00:00 on 24 April 2023
|23:59 on 30 April 2023
|00:00 on 1 May 2023
|23:59 on 7 May 2023
|00:00 on 8 Mat 2023
|23:59 on 14 May 2023
|00:00 on 15 May 2023
|23:59 on 21 May 2023
|00:00 on 22 May 2023
|23:59 on 28 May 2023
|00:00 on 29 May 2023
|23:59 on 4 June 2023
|00:00 on 5 June 2023
|23:59 on 11 June 2023
|00:00 on 12 June 2023
|23:59 on 18 June 2023
|00:00 on 19 June 2023
|23:59 on 25 June 2023
|00:00 on 26 June 2023
|23:59 on 2 July 2023
|00:00 on 3 July 2023
|23:59 on 9 July 2023
|00:00 on 10 July 2023
|23:59 on 16 July 2023
|00:00 on 17 July 2023
|23:59 on 23 July 2023
|00:00 on 24 July 2023
|23:59 on 31 July 2023
4. To participate: Purchase a promotional bottle of Drambuie 50cl (promotional bottles have a neck hanger). Use the QR code or visit www.drambuie.com/winwithdrambuie and complete the required details (name, phone number and email address) including the unique code found inside the neck hanger on the promotional bottle, during the Main Promotion Period to enter the promotion. If your entry is valid and submitted during the Weekly Promotion Period, it will be submitted into the prize draw for the relevant Weekly Promotion and also into the prize draw for the Main Prize. If your entry is submitted after the end of the Weekly Promotion Period but within the Main Promotion Period, it will be submitted into the prize draw for the Main Prize. Entries submitted outside the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
5. Max 1 entry per person per week across promotion. Max 1 weekly prize per person.
6. Prizes: There are 2 different types of prize:
a. Main Prize to be awarded to an entrant who participated during the Main Promotion Period: 1 x dining room makeover by My Bespoke Room “Complete Design Experience PLUS” worth £450, to include video consultation, collaboration on style selection, mood board creation, floor plans, 2D visuals and design video. The Prize must be used within 12 months, once started must be completed within 4 months. For more detail on My Bespoke Room see https://www.mybespokeroom.com/our-services. Main Prize also includes £4,550 worth of furniture or pieces from My Bespoke Room with the balance supplied as Home & Garden Favourites voucher (from one4all.com), which is free to use for the first 18 months from date of issue and thereafter a 90p monthly fee will apply to keep the card activated. Vouchers are issued and to be used in accordance with the terms and conditions available here
b. 20 x Weekly Promotion Prizes: Each week one winner will win 1 x £100 Home & Garden Favourites voucher (from one4all.com), which is free to use for the first 18 months from date of issue and thereafter a 90p monthly fee will apply to keep the card activated. Vouches are issued and to be used in accordance with the terms and conditions available here.c. There are 21 prizes available in total. For further prize details please see clause 11. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
6. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize, or part of a prize, for an alternative of equal or greater value.
7. Winner Selection:
a. Main Prize: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Main Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by or under the supervision of an independent body within 5 working days of the end of the Main Promotion Period. The main prize winner and five reserves will be selected at the same time.b. Weekly Promotions: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the relevant Weekly Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by or under the supervision of an independent body within 5 working days of the end of the relevant Weekly Promotion. The weekly prize winner and two reserves will be selected at the same time.
8. Winner notification: The winners will be notified by email to the account associated with the winning entry within 5 working days of the end of the relevant Promotion Period. Winners must respond within 10 working days of the date of the notification email, confirming compliance with these Terms and Conditions and eligibility (age and residency). Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to a reserve. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
9. Unclaimed Prizes: If despite the best efforts of the Promoter, the Main Prize remains unclaimed after offering to five reserves, the Promoter shall not be obliged to allocate the prize but may withdraw it from the promotion. If, despite the best efforts of the Promoter, any weekly prize remains unclaimed after offering to 2 reserves, the Promoter shall not be obliged to allocate the prize but may withdraw it from the promotion.
10. A winner may be requested, but is not obliged, to participate in publicity arising from the promotion, though for regulatory reasons if a winner is or looks under 25 such publicity will not include photographs of the winners.
11. Further prize details: Prizes will all be delivered by email within 28 days of winner confirmation .and the completion of any verification process. Due to industry-wide supply chain issues, there may be unforeseen delays to deliveries of physical prizes. We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible.
12. Fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
14. The surname and county of residence of the winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Drambuie Dining Room Makeover Winners” in the subject header to arrive between 20 February and 20 June 2024. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. In any case, if a regulatory body requests confirmation of the existence of winners, or evidence of receipt of prizes, the Promoter shall be entitled to disclose the information of any winner to the regulatory body only.
15. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and prizes are subject to the relevant prize supplier’s terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which the entrant must provide within 10 days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
17. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
19. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or invalid entries, or entries not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the running of the Promotion or to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
22. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.